Sales Assistant- Rebel, Westgate
- The opportunity to work for an iconic NZ company
- A work environment that is fast-paced and customer focused
- Full time (Tuesday to Saturday)
Briscoe Group is an iconic NZ company, which encompasses Briscoes, Rebel Sport and Living and Giving. With 84 stores nationwide, our focus is on bringing great products and value to our customers. With a strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance, we take pride in the development of our people to become great retailers.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be driven and motivated to achieve
- To be a customer service SUPERSTAR, you will appreciate the importance we place on our customers
- A can-do / will-do attitude
- To be able to work without supervision
- An understanding of what it means to be flexible in a retail environment
- A desire to sell to customers
- Manage stock to best advantage
- Ability to work one day in a weekend and extra shifts when needed
- An understanding of the importance of health and safety in the workplace
- Physically fit due to lifting and stock pushing
- Mature and reliable
Our team is the driving factor behind our success, so we understand the importance of looking after our staff. For the right person we offer full training, incentives and staff product discounts along with plenty of opportunities for career development. If you are confident that you can be our next customer service/sales superstar then apply on-line today!
Position closes: 15 October 2017
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Fisher on 09 845 0759 or email@example.com
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.
Communication Valuing People Innovation Vision