Retail Manager- Briscoes, Queenstown
- Fantastic opportunity for career development
- Leadership role
Our brands are household names throughout New Zealand: Briscoes Homeware, Rebel Sport and Living & Giving. With 85 stores throughout New Zealand, our focus is on bringing great products and value to our customers. With a strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance, we take pride in the development of our people to become excellent retailers.
Based at the Briscoe Group, Queenstown profit centre, a vacancy currently exists for a Retail Manager. You will be part of a dual-brand retail management team within a Profit Centre (PC). You will need to have a positive can-do attitude and LOVE to provide top-notch customer service. We need a like-minded person to join our enthusiastic and highly- productive team!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for coaching and mentoring team members to meet and exceed targets
- Being accountable for the profitability of the store/s within the PC
- Actively leading by example
- Ensuring administrative and audit processes are followed
- Having proven skills associated with maintaining the integrity of inventory
- Maintain a safe environment for our people and customers through actively promoting "safety first" in everything we do
You will be:
- Possess a passion for the retail industry
- Prior experience leading staff within the retail environment
- Demonstrating strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills
- Have a high level of business acumen and excellent communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and be self-motivated, and working as a team player
- Enthusiastic and calm under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and see the big picture
- Flexibility to work rostered shifts including weekends and evenings
Position closes: 24 October 2017
For more information please contact Rebecca Fisher- Talent and Recruitment Specialist on email@example.com
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.
Communication Valuing People Innovation Vision