HR Coordinator- Briscoe Group, Auckland
We can offer you:
• A high performing business and culture role that will give you great exposure to all facets of our HR function
• The opportunity to join a team of dedicated HR professionals partnering with the business to deliver positive change
• A role where you can contribute to the ongoing success of the business and develop your skills as an HR Practitioner
We need a fabulous HR Coordinator to join our high performing, driven HR team!
Based at our Support Office we are seeking a someone ideally with an HR related qualification, who is interested in joining the HR team and gaining some valuable exposure in to how we we operate and support the business. You do not necessarily need previous HR experience, we do however need someone who is an absolute Excel guru, has exemplary attention to detail and is an administrative wizz.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for:
- Providing the HR team with administrative support, contributing to projects, documentation and other regular and ad hoc activities
- Assist with HR system maintenance
- Coordination of key projects including performance and remuneration reviews
- Provide HR related reporting to management as required
- Provision of advice and guidance on people related matters
- Act as Health and Safety Coordinator for Support office and coordinate H&S best practices
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a related field preferred
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- First rate Microsoft Office ability (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A high level of proactivity and initiative, adaptability and resilience
- Well-developed organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and manage your time effectively
- An appreciation for the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand or hold New Zealand Permanent Residency or Citizenship
For further information please contact Rebecca Fisher on 09 845 0759 or email@example.com
Position closes: 24 September 2017
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.
We invite you to express your interest in this role using the ‘Apply for this job’ button below.