Contact Centre, Customer Service Representative- Briscoe Group
- The opportunity to work for iconic NZ company
- A work environment that is fast-paced and customer focused
- Free parking!
- CSR and Admin
Briscoe Group is an iconic NZ company, which encompasses Briscoes, Rebel Sport and Living and Giving. With 84 stores nationwide, Briscoe Group is well known throughout the country for supplying quality and competitively priced homeware and sporting goods to the New Zealand market.
We are now searching for customer service oriented people to join our Contact Centre team on a fixed term basis over our busy Xmas season (approx November to January). The roles are part time with the potential to flex up to full-time over this period. Exceptional customer service and reliability are a MUST in this role along with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
You'll be working alongside a team of 10 dedicated contact centre staff to meet and exceed performance targets. We need someone who enjoys interacting with our customers over the phone, has superb communication skills and is a real team player. The contact centre is a 7 day per week operation do this role will require rostered weekend shifts. We also require administrative support for the team over this time with people to assist with reporting, email responses, claims. These people need to have strong admin skills particulary with MS office suite.
Necessary skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a busy contact centre or retail environment
- Administrative experience
- Excellent problem solving skills, looking at all possible solutions
- Enjoys going the extra mile for all customers
- Ability to multitask and cope well under pressure
- To be driven and motivated to achieve – you will be the kind of person who is goal focused and has direction
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks, effective time management, demonstrate initiative, a high level of accuracy
Our team is the driving factor behind our success, so we understand the importance of looking after our staff. For the right person we offer full training, and staff product discounts along with opportunities for career development.
If your skills and experience fit the bill and you would love to join the Briscoe Group team then please apply now!
If you have any questions about this role please contact Rebecca Fisher- Talent and Recruitment Specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 14 October 2017
Briscoe group is and Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud supporter of Cure Kids
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality