Business Manager- Taupo
You will be an integral part of growing and developing these stores and staff, to reach their full potential.
Briscoe Group is now searching for a passionate, experienced dynamic retail leader to head up this dual-brand, dual-site business unit. You will be responsible for our brands; Briscoes and Rebel Sport.
With 84 stores throughout New Zealand, our focus is on bringing great products and value to our customers. With a strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance, we take pride in the development of our people to become excellent retailers.
As the Taupo Business Manager you will lead your teams within a Profit Centre (PC) where your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading, mentoring and coaching your team with passion to deliver a superior customer experience
- Exceed sales targets whilst holding accountability for the Profit Centres P&L
- Ensuring administrative and audit processes are followed
- Complying with all employment legislation including company policies and guidelines
- Promoting, advocating and supporting all company learning and training initiatives
- Maintaining a safe environment for our people and customers through actively promoting "safety first" in everything we do
You will be:
- Ideally tertiary qualified with 5+ years of relevant management experience in the retail industry
- A proven leader with experience managing a large team in a superstore / hyper-store format or across a multi-site retail businesses
- Able to demonstrate effective decision making supported by sound business acumen including creative, strategic, and analytical reasoning
- Supportive of your team through effective organisational, planning and communication skills
- A self-starter but TEAM focused
- Motivated by earning the respect and trust of team members
- Flexible to work across a seven day roster as required
If your skills and experience fit the bill and you would love to join the Briscoe Group team then please apply online now!
Applications close: 27 September 2017
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Fisher on 09 845 0759 or email@example.com
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.